Our Team & Our Values
The MOH clinical team comprises Consultant Occupational Physicians, Clinical & Neuropsychologists, Health & Vocational Psychologists, Specialist Occupational Health nurses, Chartered Physiotherapists, accredited Mediators, CBT therapists and qualified Counsellors. Our team are full-time employees, contributing to and benefiting from long-term relationships with our clients.
From Aberdeen to St Austell, if our clients employees need to be seen, at home or at work, we will carry out a visit. We will not compromise on that fundamental requirement for a face-to-face consultation with employees.
Our culture is one of continually refining how we work to improve our services, through greater efficiency, better data protection measures, and faster delivery to our clients. In short, we work for each other as a team, with common values and business focus; that translates into a joined up and seamless delivery of outstanding OH services and value for money to our customers - a successful business and a happy team.
At MOH we also understand that service delivery to our clients is not just about fulfilling the words of the contract, but rather about delivering beyond our clients expectations. In our experience, that's what builds long-term relationships . We recognise that:
- our clients employees are their greatest asset, but if mis-managed can be their greatest liability
- we need to listen to and not just hear our clients views
- we need to build trust founded on consistent, pragmatic and business-facing advice
- our advice needs to be relevant, affordable, legally compliant and ethnically rooted
- we know that our clients have a choice; if we fail them they will seek an alternative OH partner